This weekend is Mother’s day – which means you need to show your mom some love, and that might mean taking over the kitchen for the morning. Wake mom up with the smell of a delicious breakfast or brunch. I’ve gathered lots of my recipes that are great for a special occasion, including vegan, wheat-free and dairy-free options for all moms needs.
1. Crepes – Delicious, fill with assorted fruit, and top with warm syrup / fruit (wheat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free)
2. Morning Glory Muffins – perfect for a brunch for mom.
5. Overnight Oats – great to prepare the night before, so you can bring mom a healthy breakfast first thing in the morning (Vegan-Wheat Free)
6. Spring Eggs and Hash – a sunny, flower-like breakfast for mom to wake up to.
7. Lemon Lavender Blueberry Scones – Great for a breakfast with coffee or tea (wheat-free)
8. Vegan Carrot Cake – amazing, healthier for you and great for a crowd (vegan)
9. Lemon Poppy Seed Sticky Buns – less sweet than a cinnamon bun, a fluffy lemony baked good for breakfast in bed for mom this weekend (dairy-free)
10. Quinoa Waffles – Thick, crisp waffles to make for a crowd (Wheat-Free)
11. Very Berry Smoothie + 3-Ingredient Vegan Pancakes – Make mom glow from the inside out