Lots of the recipes are Vegan, Wheat-Free or Dairy-Free so that all of your sweethearts can enjoy a chocolatey treat.
These recipes might look indulgent, but some of them have hidden good-for-you ingredients like banana, avocado, or fruit.
1. Homemade Graham Crackers – so much better than store bought. Deliver these in a mini valentine’s mailbox.
2. Homemade Marshmallows – perfect to sandwich between two homemade Graham Crackers and a piece of dark chocolate.
3. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Natural Peanut Butter Frosting – great to bring into the office, or for all of your valentine’s crushes.
4. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – a must. Easy to prepare, easy to enjoy.
5. Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse - made with cashews, just as silky smooth as the original.
6. Decadent Banana Brownies topped with Avocado Ganache – rich and dense, with a frosting that is too good to be true.
7. Three-Ingredient Chocolate Avocado Mousse – thick and decadent, perfect for sharing.
8. Chocolate Cupcakes - a moist cupcake topped with fluffy chocolate fudge buttercream.